Make an impact, together
Nimbnet is founded on each team member’s desire to make a positive impact on the world by combating climate change. You’ll work with people who are passionate about sustainability and want to make a real difference. Our values are what guides us towards a greener future.
Flexible work with a global presence.
At Nimbnet, our team is located all around the world. We are a completely distributed organisation with presence in five countries and all internal processes in English. With your help, we want our mission to reach more corners of the world.
We believe in growth.
charge up your career
A Vision I’m Passionate About
“I’m constantly challenged to push myself out of my comfort zone. With my team’s support, I can confidently say that I learn something valuable and practical every day. This opportunity has allowed me to work towards a vision I’m passionate about.”
Executive Administrative Assistant
Nimbnet is seeking a Contracts Manager to oversee and manage all aspects of the contract lifecycle within the organization. This role involves working closely with the Nimbnet team, landowners, municipalities, clients, and other stakeholders to ensure that contracts are effectively negotiated, drafted, executed, and fulfilled. The aim is to minimize risks, optimize operational efficiency, and maintain positive business relationships. This role also includes the duties of a compliance analyst to identify and mitigate risks and ensure ethical and regulatory conduct. Your expertise will contribute to the overall success of our charging stations in Sweden.
This role is remote. You can be based in any country with good access to the internet.
- Initiate, draft, review, and negotiate contracts and policies, including but not limited to employee agreements, landowner agreements, client contracts, partnership agreements, and service agreements.
- Monitor contract, policy, and regulatory compliance and ensure all parties meet their obligations and responsibilities.
- Skillfully negotiate terms and conditions that benefit the organization while maintaining positive relationships with counterparties.
- Manage amendments, extensions, and renewals of existing contracts.
- Identify potential risks and legal implications within contracts and company policies, and work to mitigate those risks.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards to ensure compliance.
- Communicate effectively with external parties to address inquiries and concerns related to contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Law, or a related field. A Juris Doctor (JD) degree is a plus;
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience;
- Strong understanding of contract law, legal terminology, and negotiation techniques;
- Proficiency in Microsoft/Google Office Suite;
- Professional certifications in contract management (e.g., CPCM, CCM) are advantageous;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Knowledge of project management principles and ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality work;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Swedish is a bonus.
Nimbnet plan to do the first screening of applicants in first week of October 2023 and select the final candidate in end of October 2023.
Nimbnet is seeking an Administrator to provide administrative support to our customers and our internal team. The Administrator will be responsible for managing schedules, coordinating meetings, maintaining documents and records, and providing support to other teams as needed. The ideal candidate will have experience in an administrative role, have strong organisational skills and be able to multitask and prioritise effectively.
This role is remote. You can be based anywhere with good access to the internet.
- Coordinate and manage administrative tasks and projects;
- Proactively identify and resolve administrative issues;
- Manage and maintain schedules for the team and coordinate meetings;
- Maintain and organise documents and records, ensuring they are up-to-date and accurate;
- Provide support to our customers and internal team as needed.;
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- 2-3 years of experience in an administrative role;
- Experience using Hubspot;
- Experience using Excel or Google Sheets;
- Experience using Word or Google Docs;
- Experience using Asana;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise effectively;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Senior Construction Project Manager
Nimbnet is seeking a hands-on Senior Construction Project Manager to lead the planning and construction of electric vehicle (EV) charging stations. The Senior Construction Project Manager will be responsible for managing the entire project lifecycle, from design and permitting to construction and closeout while ensuring safety, quality, schedule, and budget objectives are met.
We encourage, in particular, applicants with less than ten years to retirement to apply since this is a chance to do things correctly and set the standard for sustainable transportation infrastructure. The aim is to build sustainable stations that your grandchildren are proud of.
This role is flexible within Sweden, with a preferred location near Sundsvall or Söderhamn. The current stations are being built in Nordmaling, Sundsvall, Söderhamn, and Göteborg.
- Oversee the preparation of construction documents, including but not limited to plans, specifications, estimates and contract documents;
- Procure external architects, engineers, contractors, and vendors and coordinate their work–hands-on.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field, alternatively 20 years of experience of managing construction projects;
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in construction project management, with experience in EV charging station construction being a plus;
- A personal network with construction entrepreneurs locally;
- Understanding of safety regulations and procedures;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify and mitigate project risks;
- Fluent in Swedish and proficient in English.
join the team
Send us your CV today.